CAMP SITE BUILDINGS FOR BOZSHAKOL COPPER PROJECT IN KAZAKHSTAN
Bozshakol - Kazakhstan
Client Name:ALSİM ALARKO
Start Date:April 2012
Completion Date:September 2012
Alsim Alarko Group is one of the major holdings of Turkey realizing many mine ore processing and dressing plants within the country and abroad. Kazakhstan’s developing economy and natural resources have been very significant in recent years where Alsim Alarko is currently implementing an EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Contracting) project which is expected to process 25 million tons of copper-sulfide per year. The contract covering the “Temporary Prefabricated Buildings/Structures” of the project was Design/Build basis and related to the construction of modular panelized type prefabricated buildings covering a total area of 17.372 sqm.
Site supervision, procurement support, electrical & mechanical installation, health and safety management, construction quality control, design quality assurance.
Scope of Work Relevance
* Design and Build services for prefabricated modular panelized camp site buildings. * Total of 17.372 sqm prefabricated structures including:
– Dining Halls
– Sport Facilities Building
– Administration Buildings
* Design services provided for architectural, civil, mechanical, fire protection, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and landscaping works.
* There has been no change order assigned to this project so far.
* No major accidents or injuries have been reported. Health & safety measures are being executed successfully.
* Due to the urgency of the project, the time elapsed between the order and the production was really short. The design, planning, production and packaging services have been completed in optimal delays.