TURNKEY PERMANENT TYPE TRAINING FACILITIES FOR GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF SECURITY AFFAIRS
Client Name: GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF SECURITY AFFAIRS
Start Date: September 2010
Completion Date: December 2010
The General Directorate of Security is one of the biggest state organizations in Turkey employing almost 228.000 police officers. The General Directorate of Security was founded in 1920 with a mission of providing sustainability of society’s peace and security. The General Directorate of Security’s permanent type training facilities was constructed for their skilled special operation team. In the context of this project Tepe Prefabrik was chosen by the General Directorate of Security as supplier for the permanent type training facilities which provide accommodation for its own over skilled police officers. The contract was on turnkey basis and consisted of construction of permanent type training facilities covering a total area of 3.817 sqm.
Site supervision, erection, contractor management, logistics, procurement support, health and safety management, construction quality control, design quality assurance, civil works, concrete foundations, main connections, furniture.
Scope of Work Relevance
* Turnkey services for permanent type training facilities.
* Civil works, concrete foundations, main connections.
* Total of 3.817 sqm permanent structures including:
– Dormitory Units
– Multipurpose Hall
* Design services provided for architectural, civil, mechanical, fire protection, electrical, plumbing and HVAC works.
* All the civil works and concrete foundations on site operated very carefully.
* No accidents or injuries have been reported. Health & safety measures are being executed successfully.
* Due to the scope of project, there has been some change orders based on client’s inquiry where the deadline was very tight. We overcame this critical point by providing a good communication network between the client, erection team and main office team.
* Due to the client’s bureaucratic structure, commissioning was a long process.