CAMP SITE BUILDINGS FOR ZHAIKMUNAI LLP – WEST KAZAKHSTAN REGION ZELENOVSKY DISTRICT CHINAREVSKOYE OIL FIELD PROJECT
Client Name: ZHAIKMUNAI LLP
Start Date: March 2012
Completion Date: November 2012
Zhaikmunai LLP is an independent oil and gas enterprise currently engaging in the production, development and exploration of oil and gas in north-western Kazakhstan. Zhaikmunai was formed in March 1997 to explore, produce and sell hydrocarbons in north-western Kazakhstan, in the northern part of the oil-rich pre-Caspian basin. Zhaikmunai’s Chinarevskoye field project consisted of oil processing facility, pipeline, oil gathering and transportation lines, gas treatment facility, LPG loading facility, power generation station, drilling and camp facilities. In the context of this project Tepe Prefabrik was chosen by Zhaikmunai as supplier for the camp facilities to be used during the oil & gas project. The contract was on D/B basis and consisted of the construction of modular panelized type prefabricated buildings covering a total area of 7.965 sqm.
Site supervision, contractor management, logistics, procurement support, health and safety management, construction quality control, design quality assurance.
Scope of Work Relevance
* Design and Build services for prefabricated modular panelized camp site buildings.
* Total of 7.965 sqm prefabricated structures including:
– Guard House
– Connection Corridor
* Design services provided for architectural, civil, mechanical, fire protection, electrical, plumbing and HVAC works.
* A connection corridor has been requested by the customer in order to keep the team inside the buildings without affecting them by the cold weather.
* No accidents or injuries have been reported. Health & safety measures are being executed successfully.
* Due to the scope of project, there has been some change orders based on client’s inquiry where the deadline was very tight. We overcame this critical point by providing a good communication network between the client, supervisors and main office team.
* Kazakhstan’s weather conditions are always making difficult for the whole erection/site process.
* Kazakhstan material certification acceptance and Kazakh customs procedures were challenging.