Tepe Prefabrik A.Ş., which operates in the prefabricated sector, adopts as a basic duty to comply with the obligations specified in the Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331, ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Requirements and Tepe Prefabricated Occupational Health and Safety practices.
Our aim is to protect our employees from the negative effects of the workplace, to ensure that they work in a comfortable and safe environment, to protect them from occupational accidents and occupational diseases.
Our company is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all employees (including subcontractors), customers, visitors and all related parties.
- Tepe Prefabrik also undertakes to provide the following conditions:
- To prevent possible accident risks in all areas that may pose a risk to employees, to ensure that occupational health and safety risk assessment is carried out,
- Eliminate or minimise all workplace hazards and risks,
- To develop occupational health and safety awareness in our employees and to provide trainings to ensure that they work in a safe environment,
- Supervise employees to ensure that work activities are carried out in a safe manner,
- Taking the opinions of employees and acting together,
- To have personnel trained in first aid, to ensure the continuity of first aid training and to provide first aid equipment,
- To provide personal protective equipment suitable for working conditions.
Our goal is to ensure that all our employees