Operating in the prefabricated sector, Tepe Prefabrik A.Ş. adopts to comply with the obligations specified in the Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331, ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Requirements and Tepe Prefabricated Occupational Health and Safety practices.
Our aim is to protect our employees from the negative effects of the workplace, to work in a comfortable and safe environment, to protect them from work accidents and occupational diseases.
Our company undertakes to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all employees (including subcontractors), customers, visitors and all interested parties and to maintain its continuity.
Tepe Prefabrik also undertakes that it will meet the following conditions:
- To prevent possible accident risks in all areas that may pose a risk to employees, to ensure that occupational health and safety risk assessment is carried out,
- Eliminating or minimizing all workplace hazards and risks,
- To provide trainings for our employees to improve their occupational health and safety awareness and to ensure that they work in a safe environment,
- Supervising employees to ensure that business activities are carried out safely,
- Getting the opinions of the employees and acting together,
- Having staff with first aid training, ensuring the continuity of first aid training and providing first aid equipment,
- Providing personal protective equipment suitable for working conditions.
Our goal is to achieve a zero work accident by creating a common safety culture awareness by making a habit of healthy and safe behavior in all our employees.